Aqua Theatre Fountain Show

Jazul

I saw in a previous thread that this show is approximately 30 minutes. Do they do it every night? If not, does anyone know what nights it is offered? I am concerned that we might have shows prebooked that would conflict and I wouldn't get to see it. I have read that this is a "must see". Any info would be much appreciated. Leaving in a week and a half.

I believe the aqua fountain show is performed twice on the last night of the cruise. The young man who is putting together all the videos on YouTube mentioned that he was not able to get back to the second show that night because he was packing, so that's the information I'm using to make this assumption.

Jan

I saw in a previous thread that this show is approximately 30 minutes. Do they do it every night? If not, does anyone know what nights it is offered? I am concerned that we might have shows prebooked that would conflict and I wouldn't get to see it. I have read that this is a "must see". Any info would be much appreciated. Leaving in a week and a half.

There's an "Oasis of Dreams" water show which is the one you book through RCCL. The fountain show would be a different show, and it's not really a formal show. It does not really have a set time. The times I sat there it was sporadic. I don't recall ever seeing it scheduled on a Cruise Compass. But that's just my memory talking.

I wouldn't fall the fountain show a "must see", more like a "ooh how nice".

My Cruise Compasses are here if you want to check:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3TIdw4WE7_-NjU0OGI1MjktZDYwZS00ZGM2LWJmMmMtN2E5MzVkODNmOWE1&hl=en

There's an "Oasis of Dreams" water show which is the one you book through RCCL. The fountain show would be a different show, and it's not really a formal show. It does not really have a set time. The times I sat there it was sporadic. I don't recall ever seeing it scheduled on a Cruise Compass. But that's just my memory talking.

I wouldn't fall the fountain show a "must see", more like a "ooh how nice".

My Cruise Compasses are here if you want to check:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3TIdw4WE7_-NjU0OGI1MjktZDYwZS00ZGM2LWJmMmMtN2E5MzVkODNmOWE1&hl=en

Mickey, according to your cruise compass, the "Fountain Show" was day 7 at 10:30pm in the Aqua Theater.

Jannese, according to Mickey's cruise compass, it looks as though the Fountain Show is at 10:30pm on day 7. Enjoy!

Yes, I see that it is also from 8 - 8:30. That will work out fine because we will be going to see Come Fly With Me at 9:00 on the last night, so I should be able to make either the 8 or 10:30 show. Thanks everyone!

Archived