Baltimore 2011

schinz2

Ships can just depart out of Annapolis whereas they do not need to pass under the Bay Bridge. I remember years ago, my mother took a cruise that left out of Annapolis. Maryland just redid the bridge, you would have thought, Maryland would have raised the bridge a little for larger ships to pass under the bridge but Maryland was only thinking of how to control traffic congestion to and from Ocean City.

Annapolis is my home town, the big issue with that is there is no parking or docks for S Class ships. They could tender but there still would not be parking. How nice that would be :D

Annapolis is my home town, the big issue with that is there is no parking or docks for S Class ships. They could tender but there still would not be parking. How nice that would be :D

Maryland can build a dock and a parking lot. Just think about all that revenue from the larger ships. I know many won't agree but we can get rid of Sandy Point state park to put up a dock and parking.

Archived