Shore Snorkel for Beginners

fleetingfam

Has anyone done the Shore Snorkel for Beginners through carnivall?

We already have an excursion planned through cozumelcruiseexcursions.com but I was thinking this one might be better for my children (5 & 7) and the fact that its through carnival directly. If anyone has done this it would be great to know if it was worth it!

Has anyone done the Shore Snorkel for Beginners through carnivall?

We already have an excursion planned through cozumelcruiseexcursions.com but I was thinking this one might be better for my children (5 & 7) and the fact that its through carnival directly. If anyone has done this it would be great to know if it was worth it!

I did a shore snorkeling tour with the ship on my first visit to Cozumel. We were driven to a beach area a few miles from the port area. We were given basic instructions and asked about weak swimmers. There were two guys who stated they were weak swimmers. I noticed that during the snorkeling that at least one guide was next to them.

It was a nice swim and snorkle and saw alot of fish. I can't recall any kids on the tour (but this was back in 2004) but there might been some.

I hope this helps.

Archived