one more question about connecting balcony

CCJack

Have not been on Solstice, thanks for your help here. We have 2 cabins booked - 2 peole each - not connecting. Currently we have one with an angled balcony - I think it would be large enough for the four us us to enjoy together (eating, playing poker, etc) Another option is to move to connecting cabins, but it appears to me that the divider only opens up part way and that it really would not be a large balcony but just a walk though from one to the next. Any advice ? thanks.

Have not been on Solstice, thanks for your help here. We have 2 cabins booked - 2 peole each - not connecting. Currently we have one with an angled balcony - I think it would be large enough for the four us us to enjoy together (eating, playing poker, etc) Another option is to move to connecting cabins, but it appears to me that the divider only opens up part way and that it really would not be a large balcony but just a walk though from one to the next. Any advice ? thanks.

2/3 of the partition between balconies is stationary. The end 1/3rd is attached on hinges to the stationary portion then hooked onto the rail. Your stateroom attendant needs to unhook the partition and it folds into one of the two balconies and is latched to the stationary portion of the partition.

That's the way it's set up. You can't take the entire partition down.

The angled balconies should be plenty large enough to fit 4 people, 4 chairs and a table. You just need to find the other 2 chairs to put out there. On the standard balconies a lot of the space is taken up by the furniture. On the angled ones, you have a whole lot of free space.

Jason

Yes, the problem the op has is there isn't furniture for 4 on the angled balcony. If the extra people want to just stand around it's big enough.

Personally I would get connecting rooms if avail. Easier to go back and forth between rooms ...but then.... if seated near the balcony door, can't really see each other. So yes...either way has its disadvantages. :rolleyes:

Archived