adelchamps

Here's the lunch menu:

Starters

Collossal Shrimp Cocktail

Freshly Smoked Salmon with Brioche

Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes with Avocado Cream and Remoulade

Grilled Asparagus with Portabello Mushrooms & Parmesan Cheese over Arugula

Fatoush w/Grilled Pita

Mixed Greens with Hearts of Palm, Mandarin Oranges and Coconut in Dijon Honey Dressing

Soup of the Day

Sandwiches

Beef Sliders

Turkey Burger

French Dip

Main Courses

Fettuccini with Porcini Mushrooms in Truffle Cream Sauce

Pan Seared Sea Scallops over Risotto

Tuscan Style Veal Ragout over Pappardelle

Grouper Milanese

Roasted Kosher Chicken

Grilled Angus NY Strip Steak

Sides

Cole Slaw

Creamed Spinach

Seasonal Veggies

Cagney's Fries

Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Soft Cheddar Cheese Polenta

Desserts

Warm Espresso Chocolate Brownies with Macadamia Nut Ice Cream and Caramel Brittle

Carrot Cake with Homemade Orange Marmalade

Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle and Toasted Coconut

Baked Apple Crisp ala Mode

Marinated Berries and Mango with Crispy Almond Wafers

Ice Cream and Sorbet Selection

And each thing was more delicious than the next! They were great with subsitutions, such as getting the Pan Seared Scallops over the Asparagus Salad for a main course (as well as the not so stellar scoop of ice cream on the Marinated Berries)!! I don't have a copy of the breakfast menu but could probably remember quite a bit of it, if no one has a copy.

theshortchef you brought back so many great food memories for this "foodie" when you posted that menu. And you are SO right when you say they will make everything to order, switch comb's around, etc.

On our last sailing which was on the Dawn I tried the sliders. Now I am from Texas and if they find out here that I am this way they will throw me out.. LOL.. but I am real iffy on beef. Generally when I order a burger (which I love) it is about 50/50 if I will eat it or not. Just depends on how the beef tastes to me. Well.. I took a chance and ordered the sliders and I couldn't eat them. One bite and I was done.. So I filled up on their delicious fries, salad, etc. I am so used to not eating a burger after I order it that I have learned to cope. LOL. When the server saw that I only had taken one bite of the sliders he insisted that he be allowed to bring me something else. I kept telling him I was fine.. that I was very content with my fries and my salad. Well.. LOL.. that just wasn't good enough for him and he insisted the chef make me up a batch of their WONDERFUL chedar cheese polenta (which they do make to order, I got to watch them). He knew that was one of my favorite dishes in Cagneys and he insisted that he be allowed to bring me some. What great service and what a great guy he was. THIS is why the suite perk of dining in Cagneys for breakfast and lunch is our favorite suite perk.

By the way.. for anyone who is lucky enough to eat in Cagneys for lunch, their Roasted Kosher Chicken IS TO DIE FOR. A very simple dish, prepared perfectly, and just delicious. I wish I knew how they got their chicken cooked on such a large scale AND cooked perfectly. Completely done, completely moist and very flavorful. For desserts for the lunch menu, hands down the Banana Cream Pie wins. I also liked the Baked Apple Crisp Ala Mode but the Banana Cream Pie was SOOO good.

Ok, I don't know if this is a dumb question or not but, when a suite guest chooses to eat in Cagney's for breakfast or/and for lunch, do you pay the same surcharge that one would pay when having dinner there? Or is breakfast and lunch free?

Ok, I don't know if this is a dumb question or not but, when a suite guest chooses to eat in Cagney's for breakfast or/and for lunch, do you pay the same surcharge that one would pay when having dinner there? Or is breakfast and lunch free?

No charge for breakfast or lunch.

And, the carrott cake is to die for.

It is part of being a suite guest, no surcharge applies for breakfast or lunch.

Oh heaven help me, I am on a diet and shouldn't be participating any further in this discussion .....

My husband had the kosher chicken nearly every other day and loved each and every bite; it was perfectly roasted and delicious. Everything we had was really good and some things were just over the top!!! I loved the asparagus salad topped with scallops or with crab cakes.

The warm chocolate espresso brownies are killer and the hot apple crisp with a scoop of macadamia nut ice cream should be illegal.

Here's the lunch menu:

Starters

Collossal Shrimp Cocktail

Freshly Smoked Salmon with Brioche

Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes with Avocado Cream and Remoulade

Grilled Asparagus with Portabello Mushrooms & Parmesan Cheese over Arugula

Fatoush w/Grilled Pita

Mixed Greens with Hearts of Palm, Mandarin Oranges and Coconut in Dijon Honey Dressing

Soup of the Day

Sandwiches

Beef Sliders

Turkey Burger

French Dip

Main Courses

Fettuccini with Porcini Mushrooms in Truffle Cream Sauce

Pan Seared Sea Scallops over Risotto

Tuscan Style Veal Ragout over Pappardelle

Grouper Milanese

Roasted Kosher Chicken

Grilled Angus NY Strip Steak

Sides

Cole Slaw

Creamed Spinach

Seasonal Veggies

Cagney's Fries

Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Soft Cheddar Cheese Polenta

Desserts

Warm Espresso Chocolate Brownies with Macadamia Nut Ice Cream and Caramel Brittle

Carrot Cake with Homemade Orange Marmalade

Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle and Toasted Coconut

Baked Apple Crisp ala Mode

Marinated Berries and Mango with Crispy Almond Wafers

Ice Cream and Sorbet Selection

And each thing was more delicious than the next! They were great with subsitutions, such as getting the Pan Seared Scallops over the Asparagus Salad for a main course (as well as the not so stellar scoop of ice cream on the Marinated Berries)!! I don't have a copy of the breakfast menu but could probably remember quite a bit of it, if no one has a copy.

This does not look like the lunch menu we have last Nov. --when is this from?? their were more speciality salads on the menu we had one that had a small grilled lamb chop on it--it was great--there was another one with samon?? i do not think this is the latest menu

Bg

Hi,

Does anyone have the breakfast and lunch menus from Cagney's for suite guests? Also does anyone have the suite room service menu?

Thanks April

The room service menu for the suites is what ever you want.:D:D.including the Cagney's breakfast..

The French Toast for Breakfast is to die for! I don't even like French toast and I alternated with this and the Crab Cakes Benedict since I couldn't decide which one I liked better. They even have Swiss Muesli on the buffet table. Oh I miss the suite life.

The French Toast for Breakfast is to die for! I don't even like French toast and I alternated with this and the Crab Cakes Benedict since I couldn't decide which one I liked better.

I feel like such an idiot...I couldn't decide either, but instead of alternating, I kept ordering both :eek:

This does not look like the lunch menu we have last Nov. --when is this from?? their were more speciality salads on the menu we had one that had a small grilled lamb chop on it--it was great--there was another one with samon?? i do not think this is the latest menu

Bg

Looks like the one from a couple of weeks ago.

The lunch menu that I posted is recent, from 2/27/10 Gem NY to Bahamas.

I don't have the breakfast menu but can remember alot of it. There is a buffet area set up with fresh and dried fruits, cereal, meats, cheeses, and smoked fish. The menu has French Toast, Pancakes with Bananas and Candied Walnuts, Eggs Benedict, Crab Cakes Benedict, a Poached Egg and Seafood Medley with Choron Sauce, Steak and Eggs, Smoked Salmon Frittata, made to order Omelettes and again ... they are very accomodating to substitutions. The French pressed coffee is fantastic! Everything was always good to excellent.

Bg

I seem to recall that the fatoush salad could be ordered plain, with salmon or with a lamb chop --- that's probably what you are thinking of. I agree that the Cagney's breakfast and lunch are the BEST suite perks, we just loved it and are looking forward to it again in May. The food and service were wonderful, but the chance to relax away from the crowds was priceless!

Bg

This is the same lunch menu I remember from the Star in November.

Oh....BTW the Roasted Kosher Chicken is Awesome!!!! :D

You are SO right.. although personally I would recommend getting the carrott cake without the orange marmalade.. 8-) (just how I like it at least).

Then, will you give me your orange marmalade? I can't stand it on toast, but on that cake... oh my.

The lunch menu that I posted is recent, from 2/27/10 Gem NY to Bahamas.

I don't have the breakfast menu but can remember alot of it. There is a buffet area set up with fresh and dried fruits, cereal, meats, cheeses, and smoked fish. The menu has French Toast, Pancakes with Bananas and Candied Walnuts, Eggs Benedict, Crab Cakes Benedict, a Poached Egg and Seafood Medley with Choron Sauce, Steak and Eggs, Smoked Salmon Frittata, made to order Omelettes and again ... they are very accomodating to substitutions. The French pressed coffee is fantastic! Everything was always good to excellent.

OMG I forgot about the Pancakes with Bananas and walnuts!!!!! All this food talking is simply killing me.

Then, will you give me your orange marmalade? I can't stand it on toast, but on that cake... oh my.

LOL.. you got it.. You and I are just the opposite about the marmalade.. I love it on toast.. 8-)

OMG I forgot about the Pancakes with Bananas and walnuts!!!!! All this food talking is simply killing me.

I know.. right?? Doug is not a big french toast kind of guy.. but he loves Cagneys french toast.

Archived