Problems returning messages?

Jlia

Anyone experience problems with Key West coordinators returning messages? I'm so worried about losing our desired locations for the ceremony and reception. Maybe I'm expecting things to move too quickly, but 2 weeks seems like a long time to reply to voicemails and emails.

• 1 month later...
Anyone experience problems with Key West coordinators returning messages? I'm so worried about losing our desired locations for the ceremony and reception. Maybe I'm expecting things to move too quickly, but 2 weeks seems like a long time to reply to voicemails and emails.

Nope, same problem here. It's sad they are making such a fun, important time in your life SO stressful. It's nice to hear the experience on the boat is the opposite. I wish I felt at ease during the planning!

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same problem with my coordinator, so finally, I called and found a different one. They shifted all the details to the other person. I just told them I was done dealing with her. She wouldn't answer my questions directly and always acted like she didn't care. I have gone through The Wedding Experience with the cruise line though, and it has now completely turned around the experience and has been great! Good luck!

Make sure to voice your complaints - its your day!

Archived