Anyone ever had a cruise cancelled...

Randisoko

Oh no!!!!!!! That's the only other date that would work for us. Now, I'm getting worried. I guess I better do a little research on the Sensation before I switch to her. Thanks for the heads up.

we were just on Snsation in January andI thought it as just fine, most of the time it's what you make of it JMHO

Our Miracle cruise was cancelled in Feb. 2009.

We went on the Freedom instead.

Carnival allowed us $200.00 per person for having to change airline tickets.

Was only two days different in the dates, but still a big job to have to undo and redo, flights, hotels, excursions and ect.:eek:

Rosie O'Donnell's ex-wife's travel agency (I can't remember the name of the company) has previously chartered entire cruise ships, which ousted those who were originally booked. This happened a few years ago. That's my bet for why this has happened.

Oh no!!!!!!! That's the only other date that would work for us. Now, I'm getting worried. I guess I better do a little research on the Sensation before I switch to her. Thanks for the heads up.

We loved the Sensation in Feb, 2010. Don't worry.

Here are some pics:

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/CarnivalSensation/index.htm

I was on Sensation for 2 cruises, Jan & Feb 2010. No problems at all, staff was wonderful.

We loved the Sensation in Feb, 2010. Don't worry.

Here are some pics:

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/CarnivalSensation/index.htm

Thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures! She looks just like the Imagination, which we love. I think we will have a wonderful time if they allow us to switch for the same price. The Sensation is $50 more pp than what we paid.:(

That's a bunch of BS that they cancelled a cruise for a wedding charter? How many of those original passengers now have to scramble to rebook on another ship for the same dates or just don't go on a cruise/vacation at all. I think Carnival should be ashamed of doing that. I can understand if it's a drydock or mechanical issue that is beyound their control, but this is pretty low.

It sucks, but it's not uncommon for ANY line.

ya know...I'm not real fond of the super-sized ships, but when you consider that your chances are a bit smaller to have one of them chartered out from under you, they suddenly have a brand new appeal.

3rd rep (this one in group bookings) telling me my booking is still valid. Won't tell me anything about the group booked however.

I spoke to someone this morning as well. She had to look it up and sure enough its booked. She said they mailed out letters yesterday. She offered to let me switch to the sensation, but I want to wait on the letter. Try calling the 1 800 number and asking to be connnected with guest admin. That's what I did and they knew what I was talking about.

Archived