Few More Glory Questions

basketballmom

I'm a wine cooler/hard lemonade drinker - what kind of bottled wine coolers/hard lemonades do they sell on the Glory?

Does anyone know the formal nights for the Eastern Caribbean route? I am still getting conflicting reports from people as to which nights they are.

A while ago, someone posted a nice quiet place on the outside deck, on the Glory to go relax or read a book, I can't find the post, can someone please tell me where it is again.

Thanks as always for your help!

I know they have Smirnoff Ice, Bacardi Silver and Skyy Blue... I thought I remember seeing Mikes as well.

Formal nights on Eastern are Sunday (Nassau) and Thursday (Sea Day).

The quiet place is the covered promenade outside on deck three, the same place you first enter the ship from.

• 2 weeks later...
That's just past my cabin, 9244 I think, sounds too cool, how large is this area?

Fairly large and not very crowded. We shared a bottle of champagne during our St. Thomas sail away with the couple we were traveling with and had the area to our selves.

Here are shots of the two areas mentioned:

Decks 6,7,9, 11 (By the way, these are nice areas for just being there but not for reading and relaxing...no chairs.) http://community.webshots.com/photo/64255475/64257187wbEcvC

Deck 3, Under the Lifeboats (Just outside Atrium/Main Lobby)

http://community.webshots.com/photo/26533947/26534813evkeZRyPFC

Archived