Halloween on Conquest...COSTUMES OR NOT ?

Terry King

Conquest has the BEST Halloween party.....costumes were amazing. We went on Conquest for Halloween in 2008 and then went on Ecstasy for Halloween 2009. Both were fun but CONQUEST was the BEST!! They decorate the entire lobby and you can sit and "people watch" all night. I do not know how some of the people carried on some of the costumes that they had! I have enough trouble just packing regular clothes.

Conquest has the BEST Halloween party.....costumes were amazing. We went on Conquest for Halloween in 2008 and then went on Ecstasy for Halloween 2009. Both were fun but CONQUEST was the BEST!! They decorate the entire lobby and you can sit and "people watch" all night. I do not know how some of the people carried on some of the costumes that they had! I have enough trouble just packing regular clothes.

We were on the Conquest also in 2008 and it was a HOOT! One of the funnest times we had. We debated long and hard to bring a costume and decided at the last minute not to just to save some packing space but wished we had. Like the above poster we "people watched" and probably took more photos that night than any other. You'll have a great time!!

I agree that the Conquest has an awesome Halloween party. I would guess more than half the ship was dressed up and the costumes were the most elaborate ones I have ever seen. I guess people had an entire suitcase dedicated to hold their costume.

We were at the 2008 party and tried to get on for 2009 but it didn't work out

Here a couple of pictures

This is the winner of the costume contest

PA310109.jpg

This is the Cruise Director Ralph Valente

PA310084.jpg

Hi Terry and other posters, The Conquest actually leaves port on the 31st of Oct as well as the Legend ( my BF and I are on this cruise) We were wondering the same thing. The ship will not leave port until late afternoon and luggage could be delayed. Does anyone think that they may have the festivities, but just a little later that evening? We would love to bring our costumes as well. Actually, this was the entire reason that we chose this date for our cruise. Our PVP told us that Halloween is celebrated if you sail prior to Halloween or it falls within your cruise dates, but I failed to ask him how they would do it on the day the ship actually leaves port. Does anyone know? :)

Oh, PS: That pic of Ralph, the CD, in that Diaper is a Riot! I cannot imagine what the party must have been like.

We were on the Conquest last Halloween and it was the funnest cruise I have ever been on. People were really decked out. Their were parties with candy just for children and parties just for adults.

The girls I went with waited until we got to Galveston and then got their costumes.

We are sailing on the Triumph the week before Halloween this year and get back Oct. 30. We are hoping they have Halloween parties too.

Archived