Do they give pagers to parents w/ kids at Camp Carnival?

rsharma1033

Hi,

We'll be cruising aboard the carnival freedom on May 22nd and I have a 2 1/2 and 5 year old. My youngest will be in the same group as my older son but I'm worried that he may freak out a little bit.

Do you know if they give pagers to parents if you leave your kids at Camp Carnival?

Also, anyone know what sort of activities they do with that age group?

Thanks!

Hi,

We'll be cruising aboard the carnival freedom on May 22nd and I have a 2 1/2 and 5 year old. My youngest will be in the same group as my older son but I'm worried that he may freak out a little bit.

Do you know if they give pagers to parents if you leave your kids at Camp Carnival?

Thanks!

Depending upon the ship you may get a phone rather than a pager. They give them if you have a 2-5 or a special needs child.

Camp Carnival gave us a phone and a charger. The councillors called us to pick up our son before the camp closed for lunch, or to remind us that 10:00 was approaching and that charges would be made after that time, or if our son just wanted to leave Camp Carnival.

The phone is only good on board the ship. Apparantly, it does not work if you leave your kid on the ship while you go on a shore excursion... not that we ever did that.

It is a handy tool to have, and I think it is a very thoughtful feature of Camp Carnival.

Hi,

We'll be cruising aboard the carnival freedom

Thanks!

We were on the Freedom as well. I have the Camp Carnival programme for 2 - 5 year olds scanned on my computer. If you wish, you can e-mail me at kenrod AT rogers DOT com and I can send you the programme on a pdf file.

Archived