Is Coral Breeze having problems with their website?

staylor

The website comes up fine...the tour options...then I click on the shark tour...2.people....book it ... and it says I'm one click away from a memorable vacation but it won't go any further than that...jumps back to the tour list...would you mind trying to run through it to see if you can get any further?

We turned firewall and pop-up blockers off....still does the same. Thanks a bunch!

I will try the email adress you sent. Thanks. We sail in less than 2 weeks. I planned to do this tour through the ship, now it says "temporarily unavailable" on the Carnival site. I am rushing...last minute now...to book an independent.

Hi staylor,

I replied to the email you sent. That was the first one we received.

If you have a high security setting and block "cookies", you may experience trouble during the booking session. That is why you can browse the site, then run into problems while making the reservation.

Regarding your cruise ship having the Shark/Ray tour "temporarily unavailable", this is true for Carnival ships from what we understand. In the meantime, our Shark/Ray tour is operating without any problems.

Question for coral breeze:

On your previous post you say that Shark Ray is showing unavailable for Carnival Cruiselines. I have that tour Booked for April 6 and we are coming in on the Carnival Legend. Is there a problem with that:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The website comes up fine...the tour options...then I click on the shark tour...2.people....book it ... and it says I'm one click away from a memorable vacation but it won't go any further than that...jumps back to the tour list...would you mind trying to run through it to see if you can get any further?

We turned firewall and pop-up blockers off....still does the same. Thanks a bunch!

I will try the email adress you sent. Thanks. We sail in less than 2 weeks. I planned to do this tour through the ship, now it says "temporarily unavailable" on the Carnival site. I am rushing...last minute now...to book an independent.

I took it past checkout and about as far as I can without actually booking, me thinks.

About the "temporarily unavailable", you'd have to ask Carnival. Perhaps they have maxed out on pre-bookings?

In the past 2 weeks I have emailed them 3 times and never received a reply. I just used the email address mentioned here but my cruise is Saturday and I think I might have to call. We'd like to set up the day at the beach. Has anyone been to their beach? Is it nice? Is the sand very sharp that you'd need water shoes? Thanks a bunch!

Archived