Looking for the best "wrap" or large aft balconies!

oliverweagle

My wife and I really enjoy the views and time spent on balconies. I was wondering what you might think are the best aft balconies. There is a catch though - the stateroom must be able to accommodate 2 adults and a child!

Thank you,

Ollie.

We have booked 3 aft cabins on the Carnival Victory for July on deck 7. Three couples are sailing together. Two are corners with views fore and aft. I'm hoping for the best! Not sure whether any of these aft cabins will sleep 3.

For the responses! Cruiser 2 - do you happen to know the stateroom number of the balcony in the pictures?

6147 and on the other side of the ship is 6148. They are the same, just facing different sides of the ship. These are the penthouse suites.

Those Summit cabins are definitely to die for. We love the Summit and her sisters, just wish one of those jewels was in our future. The Penthouse suites on the Century have a great layout and are roomy enough for three but they are not aft. We did stay in one several years ago. The veranda is no where near as fantastic.

One of the most sought after cabins on the Radiance class ships for RCI is 1100. It is a JS and I like it better than 1600, which is a Grand Suite. 1600 is larger but the majority of the veranda is not covered. I also think 1100 makes better use of the cabin space than 1600. The JS cabins are not outrageously priced and since they have a tub and walk in closet there is room for three if the third person can sleep on the pull out couch.

This class of ship also has a Family Suite with two bedrooms but most often is reserved for four or more.

We have been on other cruiselines but I do not know about their aft suites. We were in a Cat 12 suite (forward) on a Carnival cruise years ago and it was comparable to a JS on RCI.

I'm sure others will post about their experiences.

Archived