sailing on sky...any info welcome

caln5260

We are sailing on the sky to the Bahamas may 24th-may28. we will be celebrating our 20th anniversary and would like to eat in a specialty rest.-which one? Also what entertainment is available? do they have a mystery dinner? should we tell them it's our anniversary-would they do an upgrade or something? Any information would be great. I'm sure I'll think of more questions later.

Thanks!

We came off the Sky a few weeks ago and had a great time! Congratulations on celebrating your anniversary!! Although I can't answer your questions in as much detail as you would probably like, if you post this on the Norwegian Cruiseline board on here you would probably get more responses. However, we did eat at the Italian restaurant (Il Adagio - spelling?) and thought it was good. Unfortunately, I cannot give an opinion of the others as we did not go. The atmosphere there did lend itself to a romantic dinner, just not sure what the others are like to tell you which one is best! Try posting this same post on the NCL board.

I hope you have a great cruise!!

Archived