Gocars

We did not try them, but we did see one or two. They look like fun, BUT, I would not be confident enough to drive them in Barcelona traffic. That's just me. They are three wheeled and low like a go-cart.

Last year, someone on the boards reported that they reserved a car, but when they arrived at the location, the place was closed. The report was that the staff was late in arriving, but the person ended up renting bikes or something instead. So, if you are on a port day, keep that in mind. If you are on a pre or post cruise day, you probably can be more flexible with your time.

We saw them in Barcelona and it did look fun. The good news is that the passengers were wearing helmets. So at least if something happens, they are protected. Barcelonas trafffic didn't look too bad in terms of speed and reckless driving. If it's in the day, I'd feel comfortable driving one!

Archived