millie aug 14th

irishguy

HI Irish,

Sorry about that. The cruise I am going on in April has a large gay group called the Pied Piper group. It is usually a large group, but it doesn't seem like any of them ever post on this CC board. I was just referring to your original post wondering if there are any gays going on your cruise. If there are, they don;t seem to post.I am really looking forward to my cruise. 10 day to Mexico. It should be a blast!!! I am in Pennsylvainia BTW. You should go on this cruise with us :-). Where u from?? Yours sounds like a fun cruise. I've never been to Europe. You jump in my suitcase for my cruise then I'll jump in yours for Aug.:-)

Talk to ya

Jeff

Hi Jeff your cruise sounds good i live in Ireland My cruise seems so far away but i am looking forwrad to it I wonder will a pied piper group be on cruise i doing. have you been on cruises before and met with gay guys? If so how do you meet on board?Talk to you

Hi Irish,

Top of the mornin :-).I know there are a few Pied Piper gay groups that have sailings with Celebrity.When you are on the CC home page, there is a link to Gay cruising. Click on that link and look for Pied Piper. It had a schedule of their group sailings. Maybe your's is one of them. Love those Irish accents :-). If there is anything I can help with, just ask :-)

Talk to ya,

Jeff

HI Irish,

What's your real name BTW? Tips, for cruising...Bring lots of money, lots of asprin ( if you get hangovers),don't over pack ( which I always do). I never wear half the stuff I pack. Bring plenty of condoms ;). I always bring 2 dress jackets, Tux and 2 or 3 casual dress pants. 1 pair of jeans, shorts and plenty of shirts.

If there's anything else, just ask.

Later

Jeff

Hi my name is Dave nice to chat with you. I agree with money asprin condoms if lucky ha ha what is weather like where u are? is it a good idea to tip your waiter on first nite to get good service? what do u like most about cruising?

HI Dave,

I typically give a pre-tip to my cabin attendant. Usually 20 dollars.It goes a long way. This last time I gave the waiter an extra early tip because he was excellant. But that's just me.

The weather where I am is very cold. We had a lot of snow and the Temp has been from 5 degrees f to 30 degrees f. Not celsious. So it had been , lets say , not so comfortable.I have a hot tub on my back deck, and it's been to cold to use it. The water is hot, but it's too cold getting in and out of it :).

What I like best about cruising is waking up in different places and seeing different things. Love the service and love having somebody cook and clean up :).

Talk to ya soon,

Jeff

Archived