San Pedro Or Area

BenP

Track 2 I think you will find that flying into LAX will be a cheaper plane ticket than flying into Long Beach. That is what determined it for us.

Not always... it's worth checking. Sometimes Long Beach is cheaper and much more convienent than LAX, imo.

Having grown up in the area, I'd elect to stay in Long Beach too.

Hi I am staying at the Queen Mary next Saturday before the cruise from San Pedro on Sunday. Is there any convenience stores around the Queen Mary to buy pop and water before heading to the pier.

Again thanks to all of you who make this site so informative. It is always nice to know that there are people out there who will help you make the right decisions.

how much would a taxi or shuttle servive be for family of 8 be from LAX to San Pedro? would it be better and just a little more for a limo? also arrive on Fri get hotel in San pedro, LAX or Long Beach?

Sunday 24Apr we took an SUV cab from our hotel which was a couple min from LAX to San Pedro. It was $45 and took less than 1/2 hour in Sunday a.m. traffic. I just posted a little review if you are interested...

hmmm - not sure if 8 would have fit in the SUV though, likely only 6 or 7.

Archived