RCL Freedom of the Seas Adventure Ocean program for 12 -14 year olds

cr3boys

Hi~

We're sailing on Freedom of the Seas in July. Looking for any and all information on RC's Adventure Ocean Program for 12 -14 ages group (the Navigators).

I want to know if my 14 yr old DS, and my 12 yr old DS would find activities that interested them. They are both VERY into sports! What types of activities are done in these programs????

Any and all input appreciated:D

Hi~

We're sailing on Freedom of the Seas in July. Looking for any and all information on RC's Adventure Ocean Program for 12 -14 ages group (the Navigators).

I want to know if my 14 yr old DS, and my 12 yr old DS would find activities that interested them. They are both VERY into sports! What types of activities are done in these programs????

Any and all input appreciated:D

We were on the FOS in Sept on a Western Caribbean cruise. Youngest was 13,15,17,18 & 20. They had so much to do we almost never saw them.

Don't miss the teen meet and greet. The staff is really great about getting the kids together and into activities.

Just off the top of my head.... bingo, trivia, playstation and wii contests, scavenger hunts, teen diners and dances, sports, crafts, ice skating, rock wall and the wave runner. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. They will love the FOS!:D

Archived