"Guarantee" Room no longer an option for my sailing?

Vianky

I was checking on the Carnival website and saw that the "fun saver" Guarantee room option that I chose when I booked is no longer there for most cabins. It says N/A. They do still have it for interior cabins but not for suite, OV and balcony.

What does this mean? Maybe most of the rest have been sold but they still need to sell a lot of interior?

We are going on the Valor in July 11 if that help any

I was checking on the Carnival website and saw that the "fun saver" Guarantee room option that I chose when I booked is no longer there for most cabins. It says N/A. They do still have it for interior cabins but not for suite, OV and balcony.

What does this mean? Maybe most of the rest have been sold but they still need to sell a lot of interior?

We are going on the Valor in July 11 if that help any

It simply means that CCL is no longer offering that Rate Program probably because the # of staterooms that it was being offered on have maxed out already... but it could always pop back up at anytime too !

Maybe they were doing something with the website?? It looks like all rooms except suites are available right now.

It did that to me to but when I fake booked a room and chose the amount of people it would turn them all but inside cabins into N/A

Archived