family of 6 - what rooms would you suggest?

Chris1865

I don't know what to tell you. You can book an A3 for 6 but it will be tight. You could book two family deluxe balconies connected 2 in one 4 in the other but none of the suite perks.

If you are thinking about the GV then a Deluxe owners suite like 17033 and the A3 next door 17031 could work. Even two A3s could work all less then a GV and all the suite perks.

If you look at the Epic Deck plans. It appears to me that they have some Courtyard Penthouses connecting to Owners Suites. It also appears that they have Courtyard Villas connecting to Owners Suites.

I saw this on NCL's Epic site.

Hope this helps

If you look at the Epic Deck plans. It appears to me that they have some Courtyard Penthouses connecting to Owners Suites. It also appears that they have Courtyard Villas connecting to Owners Suites.

I saw this on NCL's Epic site.

Hope this helps

You can see them here:

http://epicmadhatters.com/wp-content/uploads/8-28-09_deckplans_04.png

I think it also depends on the age of the kids, as well as your budget. While in a perfect world a few Villas and a Penthouse would be ideal, the wallet may say differently. Can 2 of the members be responsible enough to be "on their own" a few doors down?

Thanks for the information everyone - we have never sailed NCL so we are trying to figure out which ship etc...The Epic looks amazing but it seems like their rooms are so small. We are used to suites that fit us all so we will have to consider connecting rooms if we decide to go Epic.

I will do more research looking at the connecting room options. Thanks again for all the input!

I don't know what to tell you. You can book an A3 for 6 but it will be tight. You could book two family deluxe balconies connected 2 in one 4 in the other but none of the suite perks.

If you are thinking about the GV then a Deluxe owners suite like 17033 and the A3 next door 17031 could work. Even two A3s could work all less then a GV and all the suite perks.

We booked 2 family deluxe balconies but the way the ship is designed they stager between family deluxe and regular balconies every other so we had to book 2 rooms apart from each other, we could not get adjoining because they don't have the rooms together, they are seperated by regular balcony rooms.

Archived