Godfrey Tours ???

arielle71

We got back to the ship at 4:15 and we had a 4:30 "All Aboard".

We were at Crown bay. The folks on the tour from ships on the Havensight docks were back at around 3:50. Traffic was horrible getting from Havensight to Crown Bay.

We got back to the ship at 4:15 and we had a 4:30 "All Aboard".

We were at Crown bay. The folks on the tour from ships on the Havensight docks were back at around 3:50. Traffic was horrible getting from Havensight to Crown Bay.

Wow, that was cutting it close!! I am considering booking Godfreys, but this might make me thing twice. Are there tours that pick up earier to ensure getting back earlier?

Hi...we used Godfrey a few weeks ago and LOVED HIS TOUR! We saw sooo much of the island and the beach was great! Shopping was good too! If you ask him, he will take you back to the ship earlier....Hope you have a great time:D As others have said....from what I have read and seen...he will get you back to the ship on time.

We just used Godfrey last week while in St. Thomas. I would highly recommend him. He even waited at the pier for us while we went back to the ship to get something. No problem getting back to the ship after the tour. We did Magen's Bay beach. Very nice.

And he PRIDES himself in getting you back in time for the ship. He had me worried and I gently mentioned our sail time to him and I think he was a little offended cause he made a point of saying we were back in lots of time for sailing when we got off. :) More in a funny than uncomfortable way though - so no worries on schedule and he is terrific! Much less obnoxious than some of the tours that were around us....

Archived