Have you stayed on the Empress Deck on the Glory?

browneyedwoman

We will be staying on the Empress Deck in a regular balcony cabin on the Glory. I picked that deck because that's where the suites are. I thought that it might be a nicer quieter floor since the suites are also there. Is this true? Does anyone have any info about the Empress Deck?

We will be staying on the Empress Deck in a regular balcony cabin on the Glory. I picked that deck because that's where the suites are. I thought that it might be a nicer quieter floor since the suites are also there. Is this true? Does anyone have any info about the Empress Deck?

Yes, this is absolutely true. Since there's only cabins above and below you, this would be your quietest place. I always choose the Empress deck :)

Empress is a good choice, as there are only cabins above and below you, no noise from bars, etc. and you're only 2 flights down from Lido and the food.:DWe've stayed twice on Empress on Glory and both times we were happy with the location of our balcony (mid-ship) and the quiet. Enjoy yourself!

Heather

Archived