Deck 3 anyone??

My boyfriend and I just got our room assignment because we did oceanview guarantee. We are on deck 3, mid ship, and a connecting room. Has anyone been on deck 3?? It seems really low to me, basically "fish view" as people have called it. Just wondering if anyone has any info/details on it??

We're trying to get the connecting room changed. We were in a hotel for New Years, had a connecting room and immedietly asked to switch because of the noise we could hear right through the door. So hopefully we can get that fixed.

It needs to be said that I HAVEN'T been on the Oasis....we don't sail until 6/5/10. However, I'm a bit of a narotic researcher...in fact, my hubby calls me "guidebook"...and I have learned through my research that deck 3 is not as close to the bottom as you might think.

First of all the ship is HUGE...meaning huge engines...huge staff qtrs...huge food prep and storage areas...ALL located beneath deck 3. So you shouldn't have a "fish view". lol.

Also, most of the public areas are located on decks 3-6...so u'd be closer to the main attractions than u would be if u were on the higher decks. I've heard that past sailers (on higher decks) found it to be quite irritating... having to endlessly wait for the elevators, just to go down to the lower decks.

Hope this helps...

Archived