18 year old high school student

della0813

What about a short 19 year old? She is so a kid still. She does not even drive yet. She would have turned 19 that December before the April 2011 cruise. Will she have anyplace to hang out in? She wants to pin trade too.

hey tiny

we will be on the same cruise in april '11

with my 18 year old niece -- very "young" too -- does not drive either

where are you from??

we will have to get in contact and see if they could hook up

we are going with several families all on deck 6 too -- she is the oldest by far of the girls -- actually the only age close to her is her own brother who will be 15 ---

hope to hear from you

della

yup 18 year olds can go to the teen club

TinyG, 19 year olds can't go to the teen club even if they are short, but I'ver cruised when I was 18-22 years old and I've went to the college club each time and I've had a great, 18 up can do family activities and adult activities, so pinning trading she can do

yup 18 year olds can go to the teen club

TinyG, 19 year olds can't go to the teen club even if they are short, but I'ver cruised when I was 18-22 years old and I've went to the college club each time and I've had a great, 18 up can do family activities and adult activities, so pinning trading she can do

As longs as they have something for her age, that's all she needs. We will have to do the family activities too, since her brother is thirteen by the time we go.

We had dinner last night and she said one year till we are eating dinner on the cruise.

As longs as they have something for her age, that's all she needs. We will have to do the family activities too, since her brother is thirteen by the time we go.

We had dinner last night and she said one year till we are eating dinner on the cruise.

well she can do any of the adult things besides drink of course and since you will be doing family activities she can do them, college club is really a hit or miss thing, I know when I have gone on all my cruises that at 4 and 3 nights the college club has been a bust, but on the longer cruises great people, but on all the cruises the cruise staff really loves it when college aged people come to the clubs and dance and have a good time, so I've met many people and did lots of things even if the college club is a bust on some cruises.

Since this is our first Disney cruise, I did not know they had a college club.

That will work for sure. Since they really talk about the smaller kids clubs, I had no idea that they have those. Since it will be a week, hopefully they will all join in.

Since this is our first Disney cruise, I did not know they had a college club.

That will work for sure. Since they really talk about the smaller kids clubs, I had no idea that they have those. Since it will be a week, hopefully they will all join in.

Well the college club isn't talked about much really, but they usually post something about it the first night and since I see your cruise will be on the Wonder I will say it is usually up in Cove Cafe which is a newer place for the Alaskan Cruises. I think we might be on the same cruise. I'm cruising the Wonder 4/27-5/10, 2011 b2b, we might change the Alaskan one, but if we don't I think we are on the same time.

Archived