Cabin 1366

doolange

Long story that has been posted in bits and pieces on the board. ;)

However, I am not sure we are going to Mexico now. :( I was waiting up to try booking some flights at a decent fare after midnight. I happened to go in and check to see what staterooms are left on our sailing. Guess what...our staterooms were showing as available! :eek: Thinking we might have been given an upgrade, I checked our booking with HAL. TA was suppose to pay today. Guess what? Our booking has been cancelled. :mad: I don't know what happened, and it is too late to call TA. I sent her an email. The bad thing is that we had the last two staterooms at a fantastic price. I am so upset I will not sleep and I don't know what to do about booking flights now. :(

My TA contacted me at 6:30 am to say that she had reinstated the bookings. :cool:

There was a communication problem that was my fault. I thought I gave her the go ahead to finalize the bookings and she didn't understand that from my original email.

All taken care of! :)

Doolange - Please let me know if you want the pics sent.

1688 and 1388 are the same and I just realized that you are talking about 1366 which is a side stateroom, Cat. D.

You can go here to see the Cat. D in virtual layout. The stateroom will look larger than it actually is. http://www.virtualtoursusa.com/tours/marinerseas/superiorov.htm

NOW I AM CONFUSED: You sent me an email indicating 1388. Which stateroom is your sister staying in?

Sea Island Lady

I had booked the corner aft on the Explorer on the 8th floor while cruising on the Legend last week(2 week Panama canal). I was in a very very small inside on the Legend- 135 sq ft. It was the worst room I've ever had.Barely enough room for me and my husband to dress in at the same time.

I later changed my room on the Explorer from a E1 aft corner on the 8th floor with 175 sq feet to a 6th floor D-3 cabin number 6336 which is supposed to have 215 sq feet. Will I be sorry for switching? After being is such a small room last week aboard the Legend I figured I wanted more inside space than Balcony space. Is the Superior Balcony really that much larger than the Deluxe Balcony? I'm not a sunbather-so won't spend that much time on the balcony-

Will I be sorry for switching?

IMHO - I would rather have a larger balcony room on the side. I cannot speak for the corner aft E1's as I have never seen them. They may be larger than the normal E1. I'm not the person to ask, but I think you will be happy where you are. :)

doolange - Pictures on the way!

Archived