Help - 8F Balcony Room on Spa Deck on Freedom (underneath Camp Carnival Area) - ok?

rsharma1033

Hi,

We presently have an 8A category booked. The prices have dropped and I can upgrade to an 8F for a little more money. Do you think it'll be noisy with traffic to the spa or camp carnival upstairs? I'm travelling with a 2 and 5 year old...may be convenient???

Has anyone stayed in that area? Your help would be much appreciated!!

Hi,

We presently have an 8A category booked. The prices have dropped and I can upgrade to an 8F for a little more money. Do you think it'll be noisy with traffic to the spa or camp carnival upstairs? I'm travelling with a 2 and 5 year old...may be convenient???

Has anyone stayed in that area? Your help would be much appreciated!!

We stayed in one of those rooms on the Conquest, same design and layout as the Freedom. It was a great room. The only noise I heard was the dinging of the elevators. I think we were in 1114. None of the rooms are directly below where the kids would be playing. 1102 is close to being below the pool area, but not quite. Plus, the kids wouldn't be running around up there in the middle of the night. Same with the spa. Even in the mornings, I never heard any traffic heading towards the gym, or from upstairs, while in the room.

I would say go for it if it's not too much more money. We had 3 of us in the room, so my dad and I would use the gym showers while my mom used the room. The gym showers are really nice. And it saved us time. A few steps, and you're outside in the upper part of the tiered tanning area and right below the waterslide. Also, those rooms are about 10-15 sq.ft. bigger than the normal balcony rooms. Let us know what you decide.

Archived