Sexy Alligator Anyone?

Mooder

When we sailed the Gem to the Bahamas we enjoyed the bartender, Armando, so much. He gave a wonderful Martini Clinic and his signature drink, the Sexy Alligator, was marvelous. Anyone seen him lately? I am wondering where he is and, of course, if there is any chance he'll be on the Gem next month?

I haven't seen him since our first Gem cruise in 2008. (And I do look for him as he was a lot of fun!)

Bummer! Maybe he's left the line. :( I did a search and couldn't find any recent references.

I wish I wrote down what was in it. It was right after our Martini Clinic so I probably couldn't read it anyway!

Lesson: Never do anything important immediately after a Martini Clinic. :D

Does anyone know the exact recipe of this tihing?:confused:

I did a search and found this. Guess who posted it... me! :D

Instructions from Armando:

The "middle layer" has Citron Vodka, Midori, and Sweet and Sour mix (shake with ice and pour into martini glass).

Float Chambord down side of glass (so it sinks to bottom) to make the first layer.

Spoon Jagermeister (with a teaspoon) on top to create top layer.

P.S. That was definitely worthy of my 3,000th post! ;)

Now you're 'blue ribbon' instead of just 'cool' :D

Fireworks erupt in the air-confetti falls from the skyscrapers-young children run in fear!

The children were already running in fear :rolleyes: - but thanks for the fireworks and confetti!!!!! :D

I did a search and found this. Guess who posted it... me! :D

Instructions from Armando:

The "middle layer" has Citron Vodka, Midori, and Sweet and Sour mix (shake with ice and pour into martini glass).

Float Chambord down side of glass (so it sinks to bottom) to make the first layer.

Spoon Jagermeister (with a teaspoon) on top to create top layer.

P.S. That was definitely worthy of my 3,000th post! ;)

OK, I have a pic of him pouring someting with a spoon. I know when you turn a spoon upside down it does the "float on top thing". I think it must be the Chambord going down the sides because the spoon is not turned down. Next CTN we can all split the ingrediants and put Robyn to work!:D

OK, I have a pic of him pouring someting with a spoon. I know when you turn a spoon upside down it does the "float on top thing". I think it must be the Chambord going down the sides because the spoon is not turned down. Next CTN we can all split the ingrediants and put Robyn to work!:D

Perfect plan!!! Might not be able to wait until February though. How about September? ;)

Archived