Does anybody know if Solstice cabin 1515 gets balcony sun?

Zoey

Good morning everyone.

I HAVE searched the boards for an answer to this question but didn't find it.

I have been sooooo cold this winter and sailing on Solstice this month. I was hoping to get a little sun...just enough to warm my old, cold bones...and I DO wear sunscreen...but I have read that some of the cabins near or on the Penthouse deck have overhangs and don't really get sun. I am in cabin 1515 port side on the Penthouse deck. I hope mine gets sun, but if it doesn't I will still LOVE, and be grateful for, my cruise. Thanks.

I've never seen anything written about this cabin anywhere.......I don't think anyone has ever stayed in it...LOL.

So what about the same question for Cabins 1513 or 1517....whuch I assume would be on both sides of 1515.

The verandahs on the forward AquaClass cabins [by my estimate, up to 1545 on the port side and 1550 on the starboard side] do not have extended overhangs and get as much sun as the weather yields...

That forward corridor is very quiet [traffic is limited to those who are staying there and those who are in transit to/from the Relaxation Room for the spa]... And 1511 [remember that 1515 is next door; there is no 1513] was very quiet from above...

The deep overhangs are created by the cantilever of Deck 12 so as to widen the pool areas between the recesses [angles] on the lower decks... I've also sailed in 1599 and 1603 on Equinox; those overhangs are very deep...

Archived