Is there a welcome aboard show the 1st night??

Just wondering if there is any kind of welcome show the first night. I dont remember if our other cruises had them, but my BF thinks there was.

We want to make our reservations for the shows online, and I would like to see Hairspray the first night, but if there is some kind of welcoming thing I don't want to have to miss either.

Just wondering if there is any kind of welcome show the first night. I dont remember if our other cruises had them, but my BF thinks there was.

We want to make our reservations for the shows online, and I would like to see Hairspray the first night, but if there is some kind of welcoming thing I don't want to have to miss either.

Yes, there are a few choices. You must make reservations for all shows. This can be done online once you have booked your cruise.

On our cruise in late February there was a welcome aboard show in the main theater at 7:45 to 8:30 PM and at the same time by simulcast I think in either Studio B or the Aquatheater, with the Cruise director in the theater providing the usual announcements and introductions and one fairly short act, a juggler. We enjoyed it. Thereafter, starting on Sunday we went to one main show each evening and enjoyed them all. We used MyTime dining which we worked around the shows. We missed the 8:30 show with the "headliner", due to a long and wonderful dinner at Chops, so we took in the 10:30 show that night without reservations. The theater is so huge that extras can be added to the audience quite easily, especially for the late shows. The shows are all very different and very good, try not to miss any of them. Jim

Archived