Southampton cruise terminal

We will be cruising on the Celebrity Eclipse in August. We will be leaving on a late evening flight out of Heathrow the on the evening that the cruise is over. Does anyone know if there is a place at the cruise terminal to store luggage for a few hours? Or a hotel that will store luggage? Thanks.

Yes we left our luggage there last July. It is called the Grand Harbour Hotel. Come out of the terminal and turn left 5 mins walk! you can't miss the glass triangle frontage. You pay £5 per case,but you get the equivalent in vouchers to spend at the bar. We bought soups and drinks with ours. We left ours at 09.45 and collected at 17.15. We walked around the town,spent time shopping in the mall etc.

I e-mailed the hotel previously just to confirm that the facility was still available.Southampton tourist board was very helpful and always returned my e-mails promptly,and gave me local taxi numbers etc.

Yes we left our luggage there last July. It is called the Grand Harbour Hotel. Come out of the terminal and turn left 5 mins walk! you can't miss the glass triangle frontage. You pay £5 per case,but you get the equivalent in vouchers to spend at the bar. We bought soups and drinks with ours. We left ours at 09.45 and collected at 17.15. We walked around the town,spent time shopping in the mall etc.

I e-mailed the hotel previously just to confirm that the facility was still available.Southampton tourist board was very helpful and always returned my e-mails promptly,and gave me local taxi numbers etc.

Just confirming that this is the same hotel as Mrs T W mentioned, full title the De Vere Grand Harbour hotel, in West Quay Road.

Exit City cruise terminal by the nearest gate, Gate 8, pass the Holiday Inn & you'll see the glass atrium of the De Vere Grand Harbour across to your left. Walkable with wheeled luggage. There are 3 other cruise terminals in Southampton, with luggage it needs a short cab ride from the other terminals.

John Bull

Archived