Freestyle Daily

bsb4273

I will be on NCL and more specifically, the Jewel, in a little more than a week. Does anyone have some sample copies of the freestyle from a recent cruise? Just curious as to what types of activities, shows, etc. are offered and available. I have been on Princess and always found the Patter helpful. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

If nobody comes up with them, try a search. They do get posted from time to time. To be honest, I could look at them from the last 5 cruises and they all seem to be pretty much the same.

We still read them each night and make some plans. Then the next day comes and we forget what we were going to do.

those are great!!!

There seems to be more offered throughout the day than the last time we sailed. There's a lot of OSA (whatever that means??!!) games with the cruise staff. I hope that our new CD on the Jewel when it sails from NYC is as wonderful as Paul seems to be.

There always seems to be at least 4 or 5 things that we want to do each night, in addition to a great dinner at Tzar's...oh so many choices...so little time!!!:confused: :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

Do you know if the freestyle daily changes from each cruise threw out the month or is it the same? for instance i am going in aug and a friend just came back from a april cruise...Im wondering if the shows are the same schedule every week...thanks

Archived