Booking On Board Credit In Advance

Having only crusied twice before (last year) on Princess (Ruby / Emerald), we are relitively new to cruiseing. When we booked with Princess we could credit our on board account prior to sailing with them. This ended up being a great deal as they honoured the exchange rate at the time of booking which was $2 to the £1 (a huge saving for us:D:D) - I actually posted it on this website and saved loads of fellow passengers loads of £££££££ - mainly UK passengers...the only draw back was you had 'use it or loose it' - this was absolutely no problem....spent the lot!!:):)

Does anyone know if Royal Caribbbean do the same type of deals - we are booked on the Oasis B2B on Aug 21st 2010 - or indeed do they allow you to book on board credit in abvance and how does it work on RC.

Thanks in advance for help and / or suggestions.

Joe

Never heard of that on RCI. But it'd be worth calling them to find out.

Not that the $ has any credibilty nowdays...but, what if the exchange rate sways out of ur favor? Would you get a refund of the monies deposited? Like I said...better call RCI.

At any rate, I would LOVE to be in ur shoes!! ...paying half price for the Oasis!! :cool:

Archived