Shows

Hello,

This is my first time going on the oasis and i was wondering, since they have all these special show options (IE Frozen in Time, Oasis of Dreams) do they still have a regular show in the theater every night like other cruises?

Thanks

P.S. Does anyone know who the cruise director will be for middle of June?

There are shows every night in the Theatre, although there are several repeats.....such as the show "Hairspray". Also - "Come Fly with Me" is held in the theatre. In addition, throughout the week you have Frozen in Time, Oasis of Dreams, The Comedy Club, etc. -

As for cruise director, we just got off Oasis this past weekend and the CD was Richard Spacey. However, I believe he's getting off Oasis in May, and Ken Rush is replacing him.

There are shows every night in the Theatre, although there are several repeats.....such as the show "Hairspray". Also - "Come Fly with Me" is held in the theatre. In addition, throughout the week you have Frozen in Time, Oasis of Dreams, The Comedy Club, etc. -

As for cruise director, we just got off Oasis this past weekend and the CD was Richard Spacey. However, I believe he's getting off Oasis in May, and Ken Rush is replacing him.

In addition to the 5 shows mentioned above, they also have a headliner show 3 or 4 times in the theatre. I've included a link for the show times for when I'm cruising (B to B starting the first of May).

It might give you an idea of the schedule. By the way, if you're cruising in June, you might want to reserve your show times NOW! - on line, along with alternate dining, shore excursions, etc.

Check it out:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/en_US/pdf/OA_Showtimes-at-a-Glance_AltRev2.pdf

Harvey

The headliner last week was a five man acapella (sp?) band called Mosaic, they were a runner up on Americas got talent and the winner of the MTV Talent Contest. They have an amazing show, something for everyone, and my whole family loved them. My son bought the CD at the end of the show. They do all the singing and vocalize the instruments, you can probably find them on youtube. Was so glad we had them, my kids would definitely not have been in to the Osmonds or any of the other acts mentioned. These guys did music, comedy, even some tv theme songs. Really entertaining.

Archived