Dinner in Windjammer

Learned something new today. Grilled steaks in the WJ for dinner. Thanks. Can someone verify if they have the chilled soups also? Thanks.

I admit it - I have been known to go to the WJ after dinner in the MDR to have a second bowl of the chilled soup just before 9pm - even skipped dessert to do this once

• 6 months later...

So we are back from our cruise and I am happy to report that other than my birthday dinner (we went to Chops for a fantastic meal) we had every single meal in the Windjammer.

I am not sure why, but I expected the buffet to be old and dingy with a bad selection, but it was very nice, and a huge selection.

My only complaint was that I thought they could have switched up the entrees a little more on a 12 day cruise.

But thanks to all for the Windjammer advice

9:00 is when they stop letting people in. You'll also notice the staff breaking down the food stations, but not rushing to put things up or put you out. One night on the Explorer is was open later than usually, as we were exiting, the Captain was entering. I guess he didnt want to eat in the MDR that night either.

Archived