Passport

I have searched and read about getting them stamped, and know most suggest not too...however if you do want to and at these stops how would one do it.

Detail of possible...thanks :)

Ponta Delgada, Azores Funchal (Madeira), Portugal

Lisbon, Portugal

Vigo, Spain Southampton, England

I have searched and read about getting them stamped, and know most suggest not too...however if you do want to and at these stops how would one do it.

Detail of possible...thanks :)

Ponta Delgada, Azores Funchal (Madeira), Portugal

Lisbon, Portugal

Vigo, Spain Southampton, England

Pretty sure the EU does not stamp passports anymore.

This is something I've wondered too. I will be in Med/ Greek Isles and would love to get my passport stamped (never had one before). Can I do this...and where can I do this? A friend said suggested this still can be done...

I like having my passport stamped too and I found the best thing to do is find the visitor center when you get off the ship and ask there. When we were in Belize my friend and I were DETERMINED to get a stamp so we started asking and eventually found our way to a little office of tourism tucked away in a building and they stamped them there.

I am definitely going to try to get mine stamped in all our ports on our Transatlantic this fall. Who knows if I will ever have the chance to visit these places again?

I thought I read somewhere that they can do this on Caribbean cruises on the ship at the guest services desk? I have never had a passport before either so I think it would be something neat to do.

Anyone know for Caribbean cruises?

Archived