Total Wine

martrar

I must have gone in (4 or 5 times) with blinders on. As we have never seen all the other goodies there. Maybe I needed to clean my glasses or we didn't visit the right isle. But we have always had to go to Publix for our soda and other things.

OK, I will head their in May AGAIN, and go down every isle this time to see how I missed the extras (sodas and stuff). lol

As with beer at Total Wine, I think you might do better price wise if Publix had your soda, etc, on sale. However if your going to be getting alcohol at Total Wine I'd just buy the soda there for the sake of convenience.

I'm usually all for one stop shopping on vacation but when Publix is SO close to Total Wine it was a no brainer for us to just pop into Publix to pick up what we wanted there.

We took the Sun Trolley about 8 pm on a Friday night from Beach Place to Total Wine/Publix to get what we wanted. We were the only ones on the bus and it felt like we had our own private driver. We'd taken our time going into Publix first to get our soda and a few other things as we had 2 days in FLL and then down the sidewalk to Total Wine. While in Publix I'd seen the wine I wanted but didn't purchase waiting to do so in Total Wine. Total Wine didn't have it as they were out so purchased my bottle of rum and headed back to Publix. The Trolly driver that had originally dropped us off was back again so DH took our bags and went to tell her that I needed to go back into Publix so she could go ahead with out us and we'd catch her the next time around. Instead she waited until I came back out (only took me a couple short minutes) and off we went back to Beach Place area. Nice tip was recieved by that great Sun Trolley driver!;):)

Archived