Anyone just off the Sapphire ? Dining

Chesie

Yes, one of the dining venues is open for lunch, usually just between noon and 1 pm. They will do everything they can to steer you towards the buffet but here is the quote from the Cruise Answer Place under !st Day Dining which you will find on the Princess website. I printed it up before our last cruise and was quickly pointed in the right direction;

"Shortly after we welcome you onboard your spectacular Princess ship, you're invited to relax and dine at the Horizon Court or in one of the ship’s multiple dining rooms.

At the forefront of 24-hour dining, the Horizon Court offers a round-the-clock venue for buffet meals or snacks. In addition, the restaurant operates a late-night bistro with a set menu and sit-down service from 10 pm to 4 am. A primary feature of Princess ships, the top-of-the-ship restaurant features floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning sea views as a backdrop.

Or join us in one of our main dining rooms for lunch served up by a staff -- from chefs to waiters -- dedicated to making your dining experience something special.

Together, Princess' unique combination of gracious dining staff, fine continental cuisine and new friends make every meal onboard a memorable occasion."

Is a dining room open for lunch on embarkment day? If so, which one. Trying to plan a luncheon that is relaxing and quiet.

Thanks!

I'm looking at a very recent Sapphire Princess Reference Dining Guide. The dining room that is open for lunch is the International Dining Room. See you soon! :D

I will be on the Sapphire Princess in less than two weeks. I was wondering the same thing about the dining room. Thanks for answering my question too. :) We will be with the first group onto the ship. Thought it would be nice to have a relaxing lunch in the dining room the first day.

Archived