anyone on the transatlantic cruise April 18th?

I will be taking my first transatlantic cruise (my 25th cruise) on the Voyager of the Seas April 18th. I'm an automotive writer who enjoys talking hot rods and vintage cars. If there is anyone with similar interests on the ship, please advise. I am excited about the cruise especially the at sea days to catch up on reading and writing. Any idea about temperatures while crossing the pond? :)

I will be taking my first transatlantic cruise (my 25th cruise) on the Voyager of the Seas April 18th. I'm an automotive writer who enjoys talking hot rods and vintage cars. If there is anyone with similar interests on the ship, please advise. I am excited about the cruise especially the at sea days to catch up on reading and writing. Any idea about temperatures while crossing the pond? :)

Join our Meet and Mingle board. 14 days to go...

I'm not into cars but I'm sure you'll find someone in our group who is. Looking forward to the cabin crawl...

I will be on the Voyager transatlantic cruise on the 18th of April. I am an automotive writer who enjoys talking hot rods and vintage cars. Please let me know if there is anyone else with similar interests. I am looking forward to relaxing and catching up on reading and writing. :)

Yeah, we are too.

In fact, on of our cruising friends from England, has an album of alot of us, and, you can see our photos on his website... Go over to the Meet & Mingle board for this cruise, and, read up on how you can see them..

Looking forward to meeting you folks...

Two weeks from today we board...

I will be on the Voyager transatlantic cruise on the 18th of April. I am an automotive writer who enjoys talking hot rods and vintage cars. Please let me know if there is anyone else with similar interests. I am looking forward to relaxing and catching up on reading and writing. :)

Come join us on the meet & mingle boards

We're part of the cabin crawl-our first time in a suite!

Archived