Celebrity Infinity cabin question

portsherry1

I've booked a 2A balcony on Infinity - trying to decide between Cabin 7176, 7174 (Vista Deck) or 8161 on Panorama Deck. Looks from the deck plans these cabins may have a larger balcony.

Can anyone tell me what cabins may have the larger decks in either Cat. 2A or 2B?

Thanks for the info!

Sailing on Infinity 7/2/10 to Alaska!

• 1 month later...
I've booked a 2A balcony on Infinity - trying to decide between Cabin 7176, 7174 (Vista Deck) or 8161 on Panorama Deck. Looks from the deck plans these cabins may have a larger balcony.

Can anyone tell me what cabins may have the larger decks in either Cat. 2A or 2B?

Thanks for the info!

Sailing on Infinity 7/2/10 to Alaska!

Wish I could help you but I have not sailed yet.. We leave two weeks before you on 6-18-10. We are in cabin 8146 on the Panorama Deck. Our TA though this cabin would have a larger than normal balcony so he picked it for us. He has never steered us wrong yet.. As for your cabin looking at the deck plans for the ship and deck it looks like 8161 is on the opposite of the ship as we have but same location as our 8146. I can let you know for sure when we get back.... On the VIsta deck 7176 looks much bigger than 7174 and both of these look larger than the normal size cabins..

The 2b cabins 8161, 7174 and 7176 are the 170 sq ft cabins. They do have a bigger balcony. I would take either one but prefer 7176. Those are the larger balconies without paying the cc price for it, like on sky deck. The cc are larger cabins.

Bon Voyage

Archived