Sapphire Princess Cabins D736 & 737

eljaydj

Haven't been on the boards in a while, but can someone tell me if the balcony is a wrap-a-round or a bigger balcony for these two staterooms? I know they don't have a tub and the bed configuration can only be twins.

Princess' information is that these balcony's are exactly the same as the others in this category (AC); however the deck plans show it to be larger. Seems like they are larger.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Larry Jordan

http://www.Castaway-Cruises.com

Hi Larry...

I had these cabins booked for my trip from Sydney to Bangkok, and I gave them up for regular mini suites.

From what I was told....these are really handicapp accessible cabins.

The beds do not convert.

The shower is a roll in...which means it's flush with the bathroom floor....that translates to an "always wet" bathroom floor.

The sink is a roll in...no storage underneath.

There is no sitting area in these mini's..all the other minis will have a couch/table and chair. This one only has a small table and one chair...no real "living room" like the other minis.

But yes...the balcony is bigger and does wrap. That just wasn't enough to offset what we considered the negatives of the cabin.

We ended up with AC's D720 and D724 instead...still far aft, but with the regular configuration for a mini suite.

Archived