Help With Hilton Long Beach

jtsocal

I am trying to figure this out and could use some help. Staying in Long Beach night before Halloween cruise. If you use the CCL code 5150026 it comes up 94.00 for nights stay and 7 days parking. Their park and cruise package which is significantly more money states a nights stay, parking and transportation to/from cruise. Has anyone used the CCL code? I am assuming it doesn't include transport to/from port. And if so, how much extra did it cost to get to/from port to the hotel? Thanks in advance for your help.

I was on the Carnival Splendor in Feb this year.

We paid 89.00 per night since we got the Carnival cruise discount.

I made mine with Courtney.. Revenue Manager at the Hilton in LB direct

1-562-983-3400.

I had her add onto the Confirmation Statement...free parking for 9 nights...2 nights pre-cruise and 7 nights cruise/ free shuttle to and from ship terminal/2 drinks.

The parking is underground and we felt very comfortable with that.

We did not feel like driving and the Hilton Shuttle took us to and from dinner-twice and breakfast once...we just gave the driver a tip.

Thought it was a very nice comfortable hotel and this was a great deal...too good to be true actually. The rooms were nice/staff nice.

Would stay there again if we ever cruised out of LB.

We are going out of San Pedro on the Mariner next month and staying at the Doubletree in San Pedro. More expensive but others we know are there so we are too.

Enjoy your cruise. Laura

Archived