Century - Penthouse or Vista deck?

jwright98

Looking to book Century C2 on either the Penthouse or Vista deck. I understand that Vista may be quieter, but was wondering if anyone has had experience staying on the Penthouse deck aft? Looks like it is below a dining area (Island Cafe). Any major noise issues? The Vista C2 cabins are pretty much at the ends, but the Penthouse C2 is closer to the middle (but not the middle, would have to upgrade to C1). Thanks!

Looking to book Century C2 on either the Penthouse or Vista deck. I understand that Vista may be quieter, but was wondering if anyone has had experience staying on the Penthouse deck aft? Looks like it is below a dining area (Island Cafe). Any major noise issues? The Vista C2 cabins are pretty much at the ends, but the Penthouse C2 is closer to the middle (but not the middle, would have to upgrade to C1). Thanks!

I would stay away from being under the sports deck, we heard lounge chairs being dragged. And you don't want to be under the restaurants. Large food trays being moved O DARK EARLY!!!

We had an aft cabin on the penthouse deck right under the Sunset Bar. There was never anything thrown on our balcony and we never noticed any noise from above. Neither of us are light sleepers so that may make a difference.

We stayed on penthouse right by the aft elevators and had pretty much no problem with noise.

(during spring break!)

The cabin on the penthouse deck I'm looking at is near the aft elevators. Decisions decisions! Thanks for your input.

Stayed in CC1105 on a TA a couple of years ago, right by the aft elevators. No noise whatsoever from outside the room and no noise from the dining room above. That part of the dining room has carpeting, so I suspect that's the reason (no chair or "walking" noises). And it's a great location -- just pop out of the cabin and up a flight of stairs and you're in the cafe. I found it very convenient. :D I suppose the deck below the Penthouse deck is also quiet, with only cabins above it, but I loved the convenience of the aft Penthouse deck to both the cafe and the Sunset Bar. ;)

Archived