How much would it be to upgrade from a balcony to a suite?

Does anyone know how much extra would it cost to upgrade from a balcony category 8C to a suite on the Carnival Glory for a Sat through Thursday cruise out of New York to Canada? Thanks for your help.

It depends on so many different factors - ship, time of year, cabin choice, etc. But you can go to Carnival.com and do a booking to see how much more it would be.

Does anyone know how much extra would it cost to upgrade from a balcony category 8C to a suite on the Carnival Glory for a Sat through Thursday cruise out of New York to Canada? Thanks for your help.

Call whoever you booked thru and have them double check, if you booked with carnival direct, call there 800 number...if you booked thru a agency call them.

My question would be - is it even worth it? Always wondered...

Now that depends on the price diffence and the value to the person.

Ive seen some great prices in the past..and also some not so great...

Thanks for the info. I don't want to bother the agent that I booked with if it would be hundreds of dollars because we wouldn't upgrade then. I'd also have to talk my DH into it. I'll have to work on that.

You are not bothering your agent by calling and asking them a question. It is their business. The more you pay to cruise the more money they make.:D

Archived