Norwegian Gem "Real" Deck Plan

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone knew of "real" deck plans online for the Gem. For example, there are a lot of grayed out spaces that are not labeled on the deck plans I have found. In particular, I am wondering what a lot of the gray space is on deck 12. (I will be sleeping below it).

For other decks, it would just be interesting.

Thanks!

Excellent find! Thank you! It is a great tool to line up your cabin and the deck above and below at the top of the screen and look all the way across to see what you are surrounded by.

A little worried about the kitchen noise but if I learned anything from my last cruise (deck four all the way forward), nothing can be worse than an anchor wake up call. I knew it was coming from reading the boards but I really thought it was the apocalypse or we had just Titanic-ed.

I have yet to find anything online that discloses what is in the "blank" spaces on the NCL deck plans. Understand that the central forward / aft blank spaces on some decks is a long hall way that is used for movement of people and stuff outside the view of passengers. Spaces connected to that hallway are work spaces or storage spaces used by the crew. Although there is a possibility of getting a cabin next to a noisey work space, not many people here on CC have posted about that being a problem. Even if you had a detailed deck plan that called on of those "blank" spaces something like "Eng 12.23", that would not help you much to understand the risk of noise.

If you are concerned, don't book a cabin next to one of those blank spaces, but you can't avoid the long forward / aft hallway if you have an inside cabin in many cases.

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone knew of "real" deck plans online for the Gem. For example, there are a lot of grayed out spaces that are not labeled on the deck plans I have found. In particular, I am wondering what a lot of the gray space is on deck 12. (I will be sleeping below it).

For other decks, it would just be interesting.

Thanks!

The gray areas on deck 12 are Galley (kitchen) space. The other decks are going to galleys, storage, crew quarters and crew stair towers.

PE

Archived