Transportation from hotel to ship-Seattle

George25923

I am sailing on the NCL Pearl out of Seattle in May to Alaska. I made my own travel arrangements but we are staying at the Renaissance in Seattle that NCL uses when NCL arranges your travel. Will I be able to travel from the Renaissance to the NCL Pearl with other NCL passengers there or will I be required to arrange my own transportation?

Thanks

Em

I am sailing on the NCL Pearl out of Seattle in May to Alaska. I made my own travel arrangements but we are staying at the Renaissance in Seattle that NCL uses when NCL arranges your travel. Will I be able to travel from the Renaissance to the NCL Pearl with other NCL passengers there or will I be required to arrange my own transportation?

Thanks

Em

I'd think you'd have to arrange your own transportation since that transfer is part of the pre-cruise hotel/transfer charge paid by those people.

However, you could call NCL and find out if you could pay for a place on that particular transfer.

Thanks

Em

Check out the west coast board, someone there will have the answer. If not then i would phone NCL.

Do not want to be blunt, but why not just grab a cab?

We avoid the damnable transfers as they are always delayed, or some other sort of hassle.

Cabs work just fine.

(and so does booking your own hotels)

Sorry... just had way to many group experiences that stink!

When I cruised NCL out of Seattle, I used the cruise transfers......which turned out to be a voucher for a yellow cab and what a hassle! It had to be a certain cab company and it took a long time for the cab to arrive. In the meantime, people were leaving the hotel in the cabs that my voucher wasn't good for! Don't worry about transfers......just have them hail a cab for you!;)

Nay RN

Archived