Tiki hut snorkel park

cuzzie

I was wondering the same thing, I have been in St Maarten many times and I don't even recall hearing about this place. Looking at the map, it looks like it is the same bay as the cruise ship is docked. Did snorkeling off Pinel Island one time and it was pretty weak. Look forward to hearing from others

My husband and I did the Tiki Hut tour last year. We booked it on our own through the internet, it was a little cheaper. The snorkeling was not the best. The weather that day was beautiful, so we decided to just sit, swim and relax. It was not crowded at all. We did have lunch and drinks, which were good. The employees were very friendly. You could come and go when you want. There was always transportation to get youn back

Hope this helps.

I went snorkeling there but not through RCI. Just took a cab to the beach near the tiki hut and swam out from there (beach rented out equipment) and I think that was cheaper. I agree that it was not the best place to snorkel.

That being said, it is absolutely worth going to the beach near the tiki hut... I believe it is called Divi Little Bay. It was not crowded at all and is a beautiful beach. $4 per person, I think, to use. And then $10 to rent a chair. It is totally worth it. Very picturesque, almost like a Corona commercial. There is a bar and some shops there as well, and across the parking lot area of the hotel (it is a hotel beach, but still not very crowded), you get a great view of the ships.

Archived