L Shaped Rooms on Triumph Upper Deck

skttnc

Has anyone ever stayed in one of these rooms? The numbers are 6451, 6459, 6424 and 6432. Is there more, less or the same amount of room than a regular balcony? Are the stairs a problem being right there? This is aft of the ship...any problems being in the back of the boat?

Any information will be helpful!

I did a lot of research on 6424 before settling on the aft wrap 8428 on last weeks cruise on Triumph. You can search this forum for that cabin number or "L shaped" and you will come up with the relevant threads and some picture links. These cabins are the best value on the ship because they were 8A category (not sure about that now though) and have a very large balcony. The layout is different but the size is the same. Stairs are only used for the muster drill, but I used them to run right up to Lido. You won't get much noise from the lounge below you unless you go to bed real early. No problems aft unless you get very rough seas. You will hear the thrusters early in the morning when the ship docks at port. Enjoy.:D

I was in 6432 on the Destiny in October and LOVED it. I'm booked in the same cabin for November. The balcony is soo nice since it's pretty much twice the size of the standard balcony. Also, the way the room is set up it feels bigger too, but its actually the same size

We just got back last week from staying in an "L" shaped room. It was Awesome! The set up is great with 2 huge windows. We never heard a thing from the stairs or even knew they were there to be honest. The thrusters are noticeable but we did not find them annoying, just a light rumble while pulling into port. Kind of a neat way to wake up on port days.

I really hope to score another one of these rooms!

Matt

I was all set to book this room until my PMP told me that it had a King Bed but no room for twin beds. I love my cruise buddy but we don't want to sleep in the same bed!:D

We have booked the "secret" AFT rooms though with the balcony that is 1/3 deeper and wider than the other AFT balconies AND two more of our group is right next door so we can open the two balconies and still have a bigger balcony!

I was all set to book this room until my PMP told me that it had a King Bed but no room for twin beds. I love my cruise buddy but we don't want to sleep in the same bed!:D

We have booked the "secret" AFT rooms though with the balcony that is 1/3 deeper and wider than the other AFT balconies AND two more of our group is right next door so we can open the two balconies and still have a bigger balcony!

Trust me....Your "secret" is out.:eek:

Trust me....Your "secret" is out.:eek:

SHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Only to us CCers! I've been cruising with 10-12 girls every year for five years and I'm still the only one who is a member of CC! I tell them stuff about "secret rooms" and such and they just smile and nod and tell me to tell them what to do! :D

Thanks for all the information! We sleep in a King bed at home so I'm wondering how a Queen will work for us....I'm sure we will be so tired that we will not care! :p

Hurry up July!!! I'm soooo ready to go!

Archived