Live from Mercury 3/29 - 4/9

parrothead1

Just a quick update from the 3/29 sailing of Mercury. Everything is going GREAT!! We are seeing a lot of services coming back (Salt and Pepper, serving your own coffee, etc). There are no reported cases from what we have heard, and the service and food are AMAZING! I will post my personal views when we get back. But for now, those coming on this Friday, you are in for a Great cruise.

Just a quick update from the 3/29 sailing of Mercury. Everything is going GREAT!! We are seeing a lot of services coming back (Salt and Pepper, serving your own coffee, etc). There are no reported cases from what we have heard, and the service and food are AMAZING! I will post my personal views when we get back. But for now, those coming on this Friday, you are in for a Great cruise.

Glad to hear you are having such a good time... enjoy your last few days!

Hey, John, it's great to hear from you and to know you are having a great cruise! I have been thinking about you, Alisia and the kids and wishing we were cruising with you again!

Say hello to the family and enjoy the rest of your cruise. It is great to know that things have returned to normal on Mercury. She is a beautiful ship and a favorite of ours (our first X cruise was on Mercury).

Please post a review when you return!

Doris

Archived