Zenith-A few questions.

Bingo

We will be sailing Zenith to Bermuda on June 5th with my wife's parents and thought it may be nice to buy them the massage for 2. Does any one know what the cost on this is? If you happen to know the price for the 1 person hour massage is, that would be great also.

Did I read that there was a sushi bar on board also?

This will be my first cruise in 6 years and am finding myself reading the forums almost daily. Guess I am getting excited! It will be the first cruise for my brother-in-law and am waiting to see the expression on his face when I order 2 appetizers, 2 dinners and as many of the desserts on the first night. icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for any help with the questions.

Bingo

I looked at the Celebrity website. They mention you can buy spa packages before the cruise through your travel agent. I assume the TA's should be able to get detailed price lists. In addition, they have SPA gift certificates (in $100 increments) available for sale as bon-voyage gifts.

The Zenith and the Horizon are sister ships. There was a sushi bar on the Horizon during our cruise in January, 2004. It was set up on the 11th deck buffet area and started at either 5:00 or 6:00 pm each evening. On these two ships, they also use the buffet area as the casual dining room each night. You do have to make reservations and they expect a few $$ tip per person.

Les

We did a couples teaching massage on Zenith. It was $200 for an hour and a half. We took turns on the table while the other learned and then did a massage with the massage therapist. Ask for Cori if she is still on board. It was nice having four hands massaging at the same time.

I don't know what a couples massage would cost without the instruction.

cool1.gif

Archived