Carnival Survey

happy cruzin

We will be sailing on the Splendor and I was wondering if all 14 of us will be able to sit at one large table or will they split us up? How can I check ahead of time to see if they put us together or not. We will be sailing in July so is it to early to check. I did link all our rev. together and we all have first sitting.

I believe the largest table is for 10...so they may put you at 2 tables of 8 each, next to each other....

I got the email. Haven't opened it yet. Time to be HONEST.

Haven't cruised Carnival in almost 3 years.

Pete: They would probably want to hear from you more than most...to see what they can do to win you back....

Pete: They would probably want to hear from you more than most...to see what they can do to win you back....

Well, I'm not purposely avoiding them, and I don't think they know who I really am. :D

I didn't get the survey but that's typical for me!! Ok so I am not a Platinum member next cruise will be #4 so does that make me any less on this cruise then someone that is Platinum??? Now I feel like the 3rd class passengers of the Titanic:eek:. don't flame me because some of the perks I liked if I was a Platinum member but some of the perks are just unreal just by reading the examples that are on this post!!! Really does it have to be this way???

HMMM,,I've sailed twice in since Jan., and am Milestone, but haven't received the survey. Perhaps it's a random customer survey? The questions are interesting however, and frankly, I hope I get the survey as I'd like to give 'em my opinion....;)

"SKY"

HMMM,,I've sailed twice in since Jan., and am Milestone, but haven't received the survey. Perhaps it's a random customer survey? The questions are interesting however, and frankly, I hope I get the survey as I'd like to give 'em my opinion....;)

"SKY"

You and me both....however, I have the bad habit of giving them my opinion...even when they don't ask.... ;)

My first Carnival cruise will not be until June, so obviously I didn't receive a survey. I do have an observation, however. Many of the proposed perks are now available with RCL. There was much discussion on that board about some of them that were newly implemented. One in particular was the priority seating at the pool. It annoyed many when they couldn't find chairs but the seats set aside for suite guests were unoccupied.

Please excuse my ignorance on this, what exactly are "Gold" and "Milestone" classifications? I know what platinum is and of course all are past guest.

Gold = 2 through 9

Milestone = 25, 50, 75, 100

We are platinum and sailed in Feb but no survey.

Interesting to see what changes if any they will make. Suspect they will make changes that do noto cost much money to them.

Dinner or lunch with capt and or senior officers would be a nice one.

We received the survey yesterday and completed it last night. It took us longer than 20 minutes because we responded in detail. Certainly do not feel that the type of cabin booked should have anything to do with getting extra perks. Hopefully some of the items will be implemented, because some were actually something to look forward to.

Have all of you who got it cruised in the last few months? I did in January and got a survey about two months later on----ummmm, Lido deck food-related issues, I think.

We received the survey. We are just back from a cruise and are not platinum yet.

Saw the survey in this mornings e-mail. Will fill it out later today. We are gold, last cruise was August 09. None booked.

Someone mentioned a question about maintaining status by cruising 10 days every 2 years - I don't like the sound of that one either.

Dave

We will be sailing on the Splendor and I was wondering if all 14 of us will be able to sit at one large table or will they split us up? How can I check ahead of time to see if they put us together or not. We will be sailing in July so is it to early to check. I did link all our rev. together and we all have first sitting.

There are tables for 14 on the Spirit. I don't know about the Splendor.

We've sailed 3 times in the past 11 months....but no survey. Doh! :mad: :mad:

Apparently it's very random and the amount of past cruises or how recently you have cruised has nothing to do with it.

Archived