Rum Runners!!!!

terratrac

Just have to say after doing some research last year for my first cruise, these boards have been amazing. One of the best pieces of information I found was the rum runners, my goods came to my room untouched so i celebrated with a drink! A year later dusting off my rum runners for another adventure I noticed the caps were missing :eek:. With my cruise coming up quick I emailed my friends at rum runners asking about replacement caps and with in 5 min I had a phone call from them. What service the caps are in the mail no additional charge, stand up people, and would deffinately recommend to everyone for all theyre smuggling needs.

We acutally had a very small leak in one -- a very, very, small leak in a seam.

I called them, the nice gentleman apoligized and I believed him when he told me it pretty much never happens. He sent a replacement right away along with a couple more for my trouble.

They are a good company to deal with!

I would have to agree that the customer service is GREAT. I just emailed them to ask about cleaning the jagermiester taste out of my rum runner and he called me within minutes. :D

We always pack ours in our checked luggage between clothes. Never had a problem!

Happy Cruising!

I would have to agree that the customer service is GREAT. I just emailed them to ask about cleaning the jagermiester taste out of my rum runner and he called me within minutes. :D

We always pack ours in our checked luggage between clothes. Never had a problem!

Happy Cruising!

What advice did he give you about getting the taste out? I used one of mine for Malibu and it still smells like it. Makes me think of vacation when I smell it though!:D

What advice did he give you about getting the taste out? I used one of mine for Malibu and it still smells like it. Makes me think of vacation when I smell it though!:D

Get more and relive vacation, keep it reserved for Malibu -I love Coppertone Suntan lotion for that same reason. Smell association.

Rumrunners company should be the model for all customer service.

Happy Cruising!

SOOO whats the trick. I tried hot water and vinegar but that didn't work on the wine after taste.

Does anyone know of anyone that got caught using a rum runner? I read a few ship reviews where people mentioned seeing a bunch of confiscated alochol, but I'm assuming these were just glass bottles?

I didn't have any trouble using my rum runners on my first cruise but that was over a year ago, I imagine the cruise lines know about them by now... We left ours out in our cabin and had no trouble, maybe they don't really care. I agree that the service is fantastic -- I received mine in the mail three days after I ordered them!

I purchased too many for our cruise which I just listed for sale on Ebay!

I'm not sure how many rum runners to get for our cruise- 8 adults for 7 nights.

Any suggestions on what size to get & how many?

I want to bring rum, coconut rum, vodka & maybe mixers like pineapple juice.

Thank you!

Archived